1)I am Outside and it is a sunny, bright day. I want to take a picture of a beautiful flower that is growing in my back yard. Before I do so I must adjust my camera for such a photo. First i turn on my camera using the power switch. Then turn my mode dial to manual. After that use the main command dial to change my shutter speed to 20, because there is no movement and I already have all the light that i need. I change my aperture to 5.6, so everything is in focus. Then my sub command dial to change to the lowest possible ISO (e.g 200), because I do not want it to have noise.Then while holding down the white balance button and moving the sub command dial, I then change the white balance to the picture of the sun which means sunny.
2)I am outside again, but this time the sun is setting. I want to take a picture of the landscape by my house. There is beautiful rolling hills and greenery.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie, I do not see your most recent homework assignment - "Your Very Own Guided Looking." You will use one of your two "byes" for this assignment. There is no academic penalty, but you only have two "byes" a semester... any further late or missed homework is recorded as a zero.
ReplyDelete