Hi Katie, I think the second photograph of this set is the strongest one. You've frozen the movement and the photograph boosts good exposure and focus. In the first (surely by accident) both the foreground and background are a little "soft." Was this photograph taken for this assignment? And, finally, the last photograph also flaunts good exposure, but I don't see movement as an important part of this image.
I am also looking for your annotations (shutter speed, aperture, and ISO,) but I cannot find them.
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI think the second photograph of this set is the strongest one. You've frozen the movement and the photograph boosts good exposure and focus. In the first (surely by accident) both the foreground and background are a little "soft." Was this photograph taken for this assignment? And, finally, the last photograph also flaunts good exposure, but I don't see movement as an important part of this image.
I am also looking for your annotations (shutter speed, aperture, and ISO,) but I cannot find them.